As most organisations have staff and clients making use of Social Media, adopting a strategy for engagement and marketing should be considered to maximise the use of these powerful tools. A few questions to ask before making use of Social Media in your organisations are:
– Where are your customers having their conversations? Are they online?
– Are you willing to manage and engage with your clients through Social Media tools?
– Are you ready to deal with critism?
– How do you integrate this in your organisation and make it part of daily activities?
– What are you willing to invest and what are you expecting in return?
– How will you measure results of Social Media strategy?
– What are your timelines for using Social Media in the organisation?
– How will Social Media be part of your current marketing and communication strategies?
Source: Social Media Factory