The last week has been exciting at RLabs as their JamiiX counselling team have been working hard in changing the world one message at a time. JamiiX is a cloud-based solution allowing its users to manage conversations via various Social Network Chat and Instant Messengers. Typically described as a “Contact Centre on the Go”. During a session the following is achieved per hour:
– Each advisor have an average of 40 users (250 – 300 users are assisted per hour)
– Average of 20,000 messages are exchanged per hour
– 5% of conversations during a session will receive an offline referral
– 2 out of 5 Users are new to the service
– Bulk of our users communicate via Mobile Chat platform MXit
What really excites us is when we hear stories of people whose lives are being changed because of the members of the community who sacrificially offer their time to help those in need. Today was another such day where one of the JamiiX Mobile Counsellors met with a subscriber to the service offline for further support. Well done to all at RLabs for the amazing work you are doing and we celebrate with you and the rest of the online community through the BEES Awards finalist nomination dedicated to you.