Yesterday was an exciting day for the the RLabs team who did training under the umbrella of Social Media Factory with SCAT an NGO doing work nationally.
3 Representatives from SCAT were sent to RLabs for training in the following Social Media Tools: Social Media Strategy, Blogging, Filesharing, Micro-blogging (twitter) and Facebook fan pages.
- Intro to Social Media for non profits – Marlon Parker
- Social Media Strategy – Marlon Parker
- Blogging – Craig Ross
- File sharing sites – Clinton Liederman
- Twitter for SCAT – Brent Williams
- Facebook fanpage – Clive – Marcus Evertse
The day went well and valuable information was shared that will help RLabs develop a tailor made Social Media Strategy for SCAT.